V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component System
V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component SystemPhoenix GoldPhoenixGold-V5C.
V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component System Overview
Features
* 5.25" Ryval Series Component Speakers * Power Handling: o Peak: 400 watts per set / 200 watts each side o RMS: 100 watts per set / 50 watts each side * Laminate-treated Paper Cone * High Excursion Triple UV-Treated Foam Surround * .75" Balanced Drive Tweeter * Rigid powder coated steel frame * 4 ohms impedance * 1" Polymide Voice Coil * Top-mount depth: 2.19"
Specifications:
Speaker Size 5Design 2-way Component SystemTweeter Design Balanced DomeTweeter Composition N/AWoofer Composition Laminate-treated PaperWoofer Surround UV Treated FoamPeak Power Handling 200 wattsRMS Power Handling 50 wattsSensitivity 92 dBFrequency Response 80 - 20000 HzImpedance (per voice coil) 4 ohmsTop Mount Depth 2.19Bottom-mount depth N/ACutout Dimensions 4-3/4Tweeter Mounting Depth: .75"Tweeter Diameter: 2.065"Tweeter Cutout Size: 1.83"
V5C - Phoenix Gold Ryval 5-1/4" 2-way Component System Feature
- Peak: 400 watts per set / 200 watts each side
- RMS: 100 watts per set / 50 watts each side
- Laminate-treated Paper Cone
- High Excursion Triple UV-Treated Foam Surround
- 0.75" Balanced Drive Tweeter